Friday, November 30, 2012

Yuletide 2012

Guess what?  I have some jewelry items at a craft show in the 1305 Gallery.  A few artists put their items for sale at the Gallery's Annual Holiday Show and Kevin's cousin asked me to add some items for the Cindy Craft Cartel table.  So I was in - with about a week's notice, it was a pretty hectic deadline to get some jewelry items, but sometimes a deadline is good for creating those pieces I've had mulling about in my head for awhile and keep thinking, I'll get to but hardly take the time to.  Well, now is the time!  I worked and worked and probably neglected the kids a little while working on this.  I also recently got some supplies for some more pieces, which I will be posting about soon and getting to the show asap! 

The show runs from now (well, actually started on Black Friday) through January 5th.  Hours are:  Monday-Saturday:  11-7, & Sundays 12-5.

Here are some of my pieces that are currently at 1305 Gallery!:





No comments:

Post a Comment