Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Beadweaving

Sigh....This is what I would like to grow into.  Actually, taking the time to do some beadweaving.  I will be doing the Lori Anderson bead soup blog hop coming up and just got my partner yesterday - Kristen Stevens.  She does some amazing beadweaving - just beautiful stuff.  Here's her blog - My Bead Journey.   We talked on the phone today - its so good to talk to someone else with a beading passion (my husband just doesn't cut it or qualify, and only lends a deaf hear to my beady topics).  And I have questions that I've liked to ask other beaders and now... I will finally have someone to talk to about.  So we were talking about beadweaving - here is my start to beadweaving - simple projects I have completed.  I hope that these are a beginning to more challenging pieces in the future....
 2 peyote stitch bracelets - the first two projects in Mastering Beadwork by Carol Huber Cypher.  I really like the triangle one and wear it frequently. 


And some beaded beads - the pattern is from Beadwork magazine.  Not sure what I am going to do with them yet - that's why there are still strings hanging from it.  I actually made another pair of these - but gave them as a gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment