Thursday, November 20, 2008

I saw snow!!!

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I dislike cold weather and snow!!! And it's already started. No more Indian summer. No more shorts and t-shirts. It's into the full-blown multi-layers (thank goodness for cuddleduds!). Why am I still living in Ohio?

This past weekend my parents came down for a visit. It was good to see them but unfortunately, there wasn't many fun things to do this past weekend in Cincinnati. It was good for us, but bad for my Dad that our kitchen sink completely stopped draining on Sunday. So Kevin and Dad spent about 5 hours snaking lots of nastiness out of our pipes. And then, after my parents left, it took some time to bleach everything in the kitchen where the nastiness could have gotten. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Dad and Kevin!

My Mom and I did a little shopping and got some proper haircutting scissors. So now I can cut mine and Daphne's bangs with something better than the craft scissors I was previously using. But this past weekend my Mom trimmed Daphne's bangs.

And it looks like Daphne was thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment