Thursday, September 19, 2013

When was the last time?

Wow!  It has been awhile.  I actually took a bit of a hiatus from making jewelry - trying to not spend as much on jewelry components and getting a grasp on what kinds of things I would like to make. 
Instead, I've been working on other crafts - knitting, crocheting, cardmaking, and even a little needlepoint bracelet ....
(This is from a kit by Dimensions called Savvy Stitches)
So what better motivation is there to make jewelry than reorganizing all of my stuff and really figuring out what I have and where it is located.  So I spent some time working on that and just this week, got my groove back with some much desired time at my desk.

And sometimes motivation comes from having a family member pick out beads and designing from there...


I also have some new items that will be listed on Etsy soon!  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment