Friday, December 13, 2013

Among Other Things...

Once again, I was asked to submit some items to sell as part of the Cincy Craft Cartel at the 1305 Gallery.  They have an annual Yuletide where you can buy locally-made, handmade items from many talented artists.  I was working through November to make more items.  Here's just some of the jewelry for sale there.





I really had fun making earrings this time around - and make 40 pairs for the show - lots of festive things and bright colors.  I think that's what I need when it gets colder and so dark for so much of the day.  I long for the days where I can go for a run at 8:45pm and make it home before the sun goes down (and where its warm enough to be wearing shorts and a t-shirt at that time!).  In the meantime, I'll just have to keep making jewelry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment