Wednesday, December 2, 2015

jewelry stringing, Summer 2015

This post has been in draft mode for too long...


A little late is better than never....

This is the first magazine that I was published in:

















So excited to be included in here!  (Yes, that is in the Summer 2015 one).


My necklace is the Beading on a Budget item.   When I saw the turquoise palette inspiration, I immediately thought of this chain that I had purchased (awhile back) in several colors and came up with an idea to use all the chains at once and have them visible on the wearer (in other words, not just in the back of a necklace, where chain is usually relegated!)

For sale, click here:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/258951056/turquoise-multi-strand-necklace-multi?ref=shop_home_active_1



No comments:

Post a Comment