Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Tourmaline and Silver Bracelets

I feel like I've been making a lot of jewelry for myself lately.  Usually, its been the other way around.  I had a strand of tourmaline for quite awhile - almost too afraid to use it.  I love the colors in tourmaline and bought this at one of the bead shows in town. 
Well, I finally decided that it was doing me any good just sitting in a box with my beads.  Even if they cost a little more - I might as well show off their beauty.   So, here it is - a bracelet.
And then, I had to make some more bracelets - one has inspiration from the Sundance Catalog and another is from an idea from the Beadalon website.  I am so ready for shortsleeve weather to wear these beauties!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog thru Lorelei's. Love what you did with the sliders and really love your creative use of spacer bars in the bracelet in the third photo. Very nice work.

    ReplyDelete