Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bathroom redo






































So, having the wedding shower this past weekend, finally motivated me to finish up the bathroom. Well, not quite totally - I still have to paint the molding. Overall, it looks fantastic!!! I dug up this old picture of the bathroom from when we first moved into this house in 2004. Yucky blue flowered wallpaper (man, I despise wallpaper), peach sink and toilet, turquoise floor and mineral stain and rust in the sink and faucet. You could wash your hands while sitting on the toilet! What a novelty.


Before
Now, the colors actually match and there's crisp white beadboard and a new sink and toilet. At least now, you have to stretch a little if you want to wash your hands and sit on the toilet at the same time.


Apparently, I told my mom at that time that this bathroom would be the first room to get a facelift. Well, now it's been 4 years and 8 other rooms done before this one. I eat my words. This might be my most favorite makeover of all the rooms. Kevin and I did a lot of work on it, but the biggest thanks goes out to my Dad for all his expertise and hard work on putting it together. Thank you Dad!!!
In progress

No comments:

Post a Comment