Friday, February 20, 2015

Spring Flowers Earrings Everyday Monthly Challenge

I worked on making some earrings last night that were inspired by the Earrings Everyday 'We're All Ears' monthly challenge.   The pictures are wonderful - so colorful, especially during such a dreary wintery month.










The colors are just phenomenal.  This 'Whimsical Flower Art' by Lim Zhi Wei.
Definitely inspired.  Probably a little too literally.  As you can see the earrings are very flowerful.  If I had real flowers, I may have included those too.
 Pinks

 Blue

8 comments:

  1. Delicate and sweet! I went literal interpretation with my designs too. Loving that blue pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone was thrilled by the flower theme. Your earrings are very pretty. I'm partial to the blue ones too.

    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet earrings. I love that they look so delicate and perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely feminine and flirty earring designs. They'd be great to wear every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely collection of blooms! Especially the cascading flowers in the last pair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty earrings! They are perfect for spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love them, Miss Denise! I love the feeling of movement and I can almost sense the swishing of those petal dresses. So pretty! So glad you joined in the spring-y fun at We're All Ears. Can spring be far behind?! Come back on March 6th for the next inspiration! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  8. These earrings absolutely look like they are dancing!

    ReplyDelete