Sunday, July 5, 2015

create jewelry

Have you seen the ad below?  My earrings are in it!  I'm so excited.  This is only the 2nd publication that my designs are in and I'm very thrilled to see this.  I can't wait to actually get the magazine! 




BD_Jewelry2015-640
Create Jewelry 2015
Dive into over 50 all-new trend-setting jewelry designs sure to get your creativity flowing! This super-sized special issue is packed with a wide range of projects, from warm to cool hues and vivid brights to earthy delights. Explore the differences between epoxy resin clay and polymer clay, and then learn how to brighten up your jewelry components with 7 techniques for adding color to metal. With so many gorgeous jewelry designs, there's something for everyone!
ORDER NOW

Can't wait? Get the digital magazine instantly!
Shop more projects and inspiration in the Beading Daily Shop!

1 comment: