Sunday, June 22, 2008

Roses, roses everywhere

Man, I just want to bottle these moments up forever...

Yesterday Daphne and I met my parents up in Columbus for some well-deserved funtime. (Since the last time my parents came down to Cincinnati, it was work, work, work.) We met at Whetstone Park of Roses in Columbus on a beautiful, sunny day in June. What could be better? Well, Kevin being there - but he had to work, again. This place had all kinds of roses - with all kinds of names: Audrey Hepburn, Cary Grant, Liz Taylor and Princess of Wales, to name just a few. It also had a great play area and walking path. So, I hung out with my parents until a storm blew in. There is something about getting older and spending time with your parents - I enjoy it more and more.
It's also going well with Kevin staying home. Lots of little things around the house are getting done and I think that both Kevin and Daphne are enjoying it, which makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment