Friday, February 20, 2009

I love the craftiness...

I had President's Day off and finally got around to cleaning and finishing some things around here. First, a jewelry hanging box that I bought the supplies for at least 6 months ago.

Before (but after painting)....
After...



I shamelessly reapplied the idea from a Craftster entry.

My creativity might not be the best but I certainly know how to take other people's ideas and fly with them. Also, I hung the first set of curtains - well, really valences - in our entire house in Daphne's room.

And finished a pair of knitted booties. This idea comes from a pattern from Kevin's cousin, Katie. Thank you - this is the 2nd time I've knitted these.

Now, I'm working on a sweater for the baby. We'll see how that one turns out.

And finally cleaned our hall closet (which had not been cleaned since we moved in - YECH!!). I think I need some more 3 day weekends to get stuff done.

No comments:

Post a Comment